Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 19:12:17 EST
From:
Phyllis Chinn <[log in to unmask]>

I called them to check the gf status and my call was returned yesterday.
All of their meat products exceptdutch loaf, pickle & pimento, and olive load
are gf.  I buy the turkey at least once a week - they make about 4 types and
they're all great - I have them slice it paper thin and use it for sandwiches
and for corn tortillas rollups (with a little Hellman's).  Great sandwich
alternative.  You have to personally deal with cross contamination - the store
where I shop  (Tom Thumb in Richardson, TX) sells a few other brands but
mostly Boar's Head and I have never had a reaction and I'm extremely
sensitive.

The representative also told me the white american cheese (not yellow) was gf.
I've never tried it.  She also said the horseradish, mustard and honey mustard
was gf because of their distillation process but I have never tried them.