Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 16:24:51 -0500
From:
"Robert F. Eyerman" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Listmembers, I read with great amusement the
post from Mara today about her teenage daughter
being embarassed by her use of baby food!  Well,
it sure gave me a great idea.  I have been trying to find
foods to use in case of emergency as I live in a part
of NY state that gets belted by snow and ice and is prone
to power failures and we also get bad storms sometimes
in the summer also causing outages.  I am going to add
baby food, especially the dinners, to my stash of emer-
gency rations, especially the dinners.  Since my dog always
has a good stash of his Science Diet dry food, he can lump
it while I dine on my gourmet delights.  Thanks Mara.
Karen from Central NY, USA P.S. Another thought, if you
really don't care for baby food and don't have a storm and
it's getting toward the expiration date, donate it to your local
food bank and get another supply.