From:
Jeanne Prine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 16:31:26 EST5EDT

Hello everybody.  I'm very curious about the NAET treatment reported
by Gayle Kennedy on the list.  Dr. Nambudripad, who discovered the
technique, has a web page at http://www.naet.com where you will find
a list of Certified NAET Practitioners.  Click on "Practitioner and
Patient Support" and then on "Practitioner Locator" to find one in
your part of the U.S.  Apparently some unethical practitioners claim
to use NAET while doing something unrelated (and bogus), so be sure
to read the "Open Letter from Dr. Nambudiripad" about choosing a
properly trained acupuncturist.

        I want to try NAET for the food allergies I've developed since going
gluten and casein free.  My diet has become severely limited--so
adding a few fruits and vegetables would be wonderful.  But I don't feel any
desire to add grains or dairy products--not ever.  Too scary by far.

        On a personal note--I got accepted into the graduate program in
English at Cornell (long ago!) because of the famous professor there
who's the father of the acupuncurist who offers NAET in Ithaca.
But I gave up on the idea of going off to school because I was very
sick and didn't know why.  I chose a state school closer to  home.
Eventually I got a Ph.D. in Comparative Literature, but the academic
career I hoped for never materialized.  How ironic if NAET turns out to
be an effective treatment for me!

All the best,
Jeanne Prine <[log in to unmask]>
Athens, Georgia