From:
Lee Ann Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 09:42:15 -0500

Hello,
I am new here as of today.  I am 36 and have a long history of
food allergies, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Diabetes in my mothers
family, and my mom has Sjorgens Disease.  I have had a terrible
time with foods.  you would not know it to look at me because I
need to lose about 30 pounds.  But I eat when I am not hungry
because my stomach always hurts.  I do have food allergies that
have been diagnosed through testing.  I have horrible joint pain
and chronic fatigue. And have had eczema or something since I was
12 years old.  I just recently went off of a Lo carb diet I had
been on for 6 months.  I lost 25 pounds and felt better but my
hair started falling out!  I really don't want to be bald!  So I
have to find another solution.  I have many of the symptoms of
Celiac except for weight loss. I am going to see my Dr. tomorrow.
I don't know if he will doing anything more than listen to me so
I may need a lot of advice here.

I am married and we have 5 children.  We adopted our 3 little
ones and I stay very busy.  I need to find something to help me
feel better.

Lee Ann Walter
Wife of Steve;
Mom to: Stephanie 15; Krystle 13;
Adopted: Caleb 2; Katie 2 Down Syndrome; Joshua 6 mo. Down
Syndrome.