From:
Susan Wagener <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 20:13:33 EST

Dear Listmates,
I became very ill after eating a restaurant meal recently. In reviewing all
the ingredients of the meal with the chef, the only suspect ingredient we
could find was ReaLemon Juice which he used on my fish. Does anyone know if
this juice contains gluten? I was unable to find anything on this in the
archives and also got  litte help from the company which is now Eagle Family
Foods.

Any help on this would be appreciated. I will summarize.
Thanks,
Susan Wagener