From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 07:38:11 -0500
Mike,

It sounds like you are working from inside Windows.  That is wrong.  When
you boot the PC, you must boot directly to DOS by using a  floppy disk.

Do not enter Windows, do not use drive C at all.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====