Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 21:57:06 -0400
Amadeus Schmidt wrote:
> Hi Brian,
> I think i should answer now because I personally
> consider myself to be paleovegetarian.
Amadeus, have you recently changed your eating habits?
Last time I saw a list you posted of what you eat it was
decidedly non-paleo - grains, beans, and other such
foods predominated.  The foods one would generally
consider paleo constituted a fairly small proportion of
your caloric intake.  If you have changed your diet in
the last few months and it is now paleo, as well as
vegetarian, could you provide a detailed eating plan
one could follow as a paleovegetarian (foods, amounts,
etc.) with resulting caloric intake and macronutrient
intake (protein, fat, carbs).

Thanks
Ilya