NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 15:13:57 -0700
DariFree has come out with an ice cream that is dairy-free.   It is
manufactured in Canada but will be sent to distributors in the U.S. so be
sure and contact your health food stores and grocery stores.  Have them
contact their distributor about this new product.  I have heard it is very
good and comes in several flavors.

DariFree is Lactose free - Fat free - Cholesterol Free, Gluten Free -
Soy free - Rice Free - Corn Free - free of oils and MSG.

DariFree makes Vance's DariFree Non Dairy Beverage Mix which is powdered and
Whyte's DariFree Mix which is in liquid form.

This is the number the distributors would contact.
DariFree  -  1-800-497-4834.

I do not have any financial interest in this company.
I am just waiting for some good dairy free ice cream!!

Maizy