C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
CINDY K BUSHNELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 23:44:51 -0400
Kim;
The reasoning is that Lizzy is to young and they want her to have the
ability to move up and down if she so desires.  We went to theropy again
this evening, I asked again and explained why I was interested..... She
brought in onother therapist and low and behold we now have a stander.  She
advised that I do not leave her in it for long periods of time.  Sometimes
I wonder what these people think I do all day, or if I'm dumb or something.
 Anyway thanks for the input.
Cindy Bushnell and Lizzy