C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
johana perez vople <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 22:56:36 -0300
Hello!!! i am a PT from argentina,i am also in the list reading messages and
obtaining a lot of information...I work with children also an NDT here and i
work with postural reeducation(Kabbat, Souchard and Bobath tecniques,if it
is easy to understand...) i am looking for more information here about
children treatments, what can you recomend me? Ana Villaflor PT