AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Daniel Kunene <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 11:55:36 -0700
Hi,
The Potluck Poets would certainly like to be part of the Festival as indeed
they were last year. We have a meeting coming up this Sunday, April 18th at
7.00 p.m. at the Memorial Union (Please check TITU), and would like to
specifically invite Abu-Hassan, who is one of our members and a member of
the planning committee, to come and let's put our heads together as to how
that participation can be incorporated into the AFFEST activities to the
best possible advantage.
Regards
Daniel Kunene