VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 09:28:12 -0600
Hi,
My name is Denise and I am working on a speech friendly web link for the GAp
clothing line.  I need to do some research as to how accessible the already
existing gap.com currently is.  If anyone could look at the site, check out
the on of the lines- mens's or women's and and also the customer service
component and let me know if the site is easy to navigate through and if the
text is converted to speech.
Thanks.