From:
Ivan Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 17:36:26 -0400
Well I have been using swithes from NTI, a great company when it comes to
fool proof switching.  They have excellent cust. service and the hardware it
top notch.  They all (most) have a Remote, so you can have the switch box
out of sight, mounted somewhere where the cables wont be an eye sore. and
have the remote on the desktop.  The range from 2 port to 32 port and are
relavitly in-expencive.  I am not sure on the exact price, works buys
them... :-)

Hope this helps,

Ivan Morrison