From:
"Mark C. Barron" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 07:40:49 -0700
My brother recently purchased a really nice Mag XJ700T 17" .25dp monitor.

After we got it home and set up, we noticed that there were two horizontal
lines
crossing the full width of the monitor. The first is about 1.5" from the
top and
the second an equal distance from the bottom.

The retailer claims that this is normal for Sony Trinitron picture
tubes.  We looked
at their display model, and sure enough, they have the same two lines.

It seems to me that this should be considered a defect.

Does anyone know anything about this brand of monitor and wether these lines
are a feature and not a defect!

Thanks,

Mark C. Barron

                     visit our download web page at: