From:
"gary r. tennesen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 07:33:37 -0800
  Hopefully, I am not insulting anyone when I offer this advise; but,
remember that sometimes the most elementary can be overlooked by even the
most highly trained.
  Is the printer currently set to run envelopes?  If so, that sounds like
what your problem might be.  There should be a lever on the printer to
adjust paper thickness.

  My .02 dollar's worth.

gary r. tennesen

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: