Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 14:17:18 -0500
I went through a period of about 3 weeks of dragging.  I'd feel
something hitting my heels and upon looking down discover that my butt
was dragging the ground.

I also started running again at that time.  Now, after almost two months
on paleo, at times lax, at times strict, I feel much better.  My running
has vastly improved.

My opinion:  Our modern bodies are too accustomed to burning glycogen
and forcing it to burn fat the way our ancestors did will take time and
effort.  It's easy for the body to get to the glycogen, getting to the
fat requires a little work.  And the body, as well as the mind, gets
lazy if we allow it.

James