From:
Miguel Rodriguez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 14:59:03 -0700
Thanks to all of you who responded.

To answer Don's question regarding the reason for why I chose to go Paleo:
I could stand to lose a few pounds, but ,primarily, I chose to change
because my family has a long history of diabetes.  I figure that if I can
deal with it now, before its onset, I will have much better chances of
avoiding it altogether.

I'm young and have no medical problems that I can speak of, yet.  But after
reading up on this, I could not find any justification for not making a
change.

Miguel