From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 14:08:43 -0400
On Sun, 4 Apr 1999, Mary wrote:

> How do you eat the sesame tahini? I think I tried it once and it was kind of
> yucky.
>
> Did Ray say it is paleo?

I don't think Ray commented one way or the other, but I can't see
why it wouldn't be.

Anyway, I sometimes use the tahini as a dip, but I happen to like
the taste quite a lot.  Sometimes I'll cook some chicken breast
and swish each piece in tahini as I eat it.  It needs salt, but I
use salt anyway so that's no problem, especially in ketosis.  I
definitely tend to lose electrolytes with a ketogenic diet, and
that causes problems, so the salt is essential for me.  Others
seem to be able to skip it.

Todd Moody