From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 20:07:58 -0700
Lady Ariel wrote:

> wrench in the works, I'm married to a guy who loves pizza and
> hamburgers.  The
> hamburgers I'll be able to do (minus bun).  The pizza is going to be a
> little
> tougher.  If anyone has any advice on handling a spouse...I'd appreciate
> it.

I just end up cooking a little more for my non-paleo husband.  He also does not
care for red meat.  I'll throw a pork chop on for me, some fish for him.
Vegetables and salad we share.  He can have bread with his meal, or perhaps I'll
boil up a few potatoes for him.  A few more dirty pans, not really any more time
spent cooking.
No reason why we both should have to eat the same thing every night.  The increased
amount of vegetables and salads are good for both of us.

Lynnet