NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
scott gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 08:38:36 -0500
I don't know about everything on the allergy list, but i know a lot of
people are allergic to shell fish. I did some research and found shell fish
are the scavengers of the water and eat all the filth in it, which actually
helps to keep the waters pure. They really weren't intended for human
consumption. Not only to people eat the filth the shell fish ate when they
consume them, but it also throws off the ecological system. When they're
captured and eaten they aren't here to eat the filth to keep the waters
clean. It's the same with land animals who are scavengers when we eat them.
They just weren't intended for human consumption. It's just like cow milk.
It was intended for baby cows and not people.  Sue