NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cindy Mejia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 13:12:00 -0400
My daughter had the same problem with pears as a baby. My ped told me that
is common with pears because of the fiber content.
Also avoid citrus of any kind for infants, their systems are not ready to
handle it until later.
Good luck,
Cindy in MI

>From: Nancy Morris <[log in to unmask]>

>   hi. we started pears yesterday. no reaction.  however, hunter had a =
>terrible night, gassy, stomach gurgling, cranky, unable to get =
>comfortable,

Persistent heartburn? Check out Digestive Health & Wellness for information
and advice. http://gerd.msn.com/default.asp