NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jj-cupples <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 23:27:19 -0500
Our Kroger and hfs carries the soymage vegan (casein free) in
slices....american and mozz.  I have sprinkled water on the soymage before
making a grilled "cheese" sandwich and it turned out nicely, slightly
melted.  I'm planning on ordering the new Tofutti cheese to check it out.
You can order it in blocks now, and some on other lists have claimed its
very good.

Janice