NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 14:53:03 -0600
I just used a pudding mix to make instant pudding with soya milk (instant) &
apparently the milk is too thin for that.  What  do you all do for such
things?

Also, what do you do for something like "cool whip" that doesn't take
forever to make?

I have noticed some "non-dairy" spray "whipped cream" at Albertson's but it
has some milk product in it, so I guess I can't use that.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I have betting subscribing to this list for a while and get so much valuable
information from those who share and would like to say thanks!

Mary Dunlap