NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 11:16:44 EST
On 28 Dec 1999 Juliann Seebauer writes:
>The church has it's own ladder of authority...You don't want to go to the
>press, give a bad name, then get in. It just embarrasses you to not have
gone thru >the right paths.

That's good advice. My mistake for forgetting that of course a Catholic
school would have more levels to approach first. Give the system a chance
first; the next person up the list may be completely supportive. Here, the
principal, the superintendent, and even the DoEd tend to be a single, united
front, and publicity is the only hope for change. Sorry for the unthinking
response.
Libby Rock