NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lori Redman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 18:50:26 -0500
These are canadian sources but the vitamins that my kids use are made by
Swiss. I like them because they do not have artificial colour added. The
Flinstones, or Garfield brands are terrible for that. The ones we use are made
with freeze dried orange and raspberry pulp. In fact they make a vit C tablet
that has a grape flavour, made with grape pulp. Fructose is the sweetener.

A new vitamin supp that my health food store is carrying is called Kindervital
by Flora. It is made in Germany (I blindly trust any vitamin made in Germany!)
and it is a liquid. It has A, C, E, D and the B vits. It is also (drum roll
please...) a high source of calcium! In fact, it is being marketed as a
calcium supplement that happens to have other vista as well. Sorry, no actual
numbers to give you, but it is nice to have another source.

Oh, and these are all wheat, gluten, corn and dairy free.

Lori.