NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rose Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Sep 1998 11:28:29 EDT
You could contact the Tofutti company. They have a web site, but I can't
remember the address right off hand. I'll look for it and get back to you if
no one else has it. We just moved to the Chicago area from South Florida and
I've been tracking down our faves in the milk-free world. Little by little I'm
finding everything we need. But it is slightly unnerving.
Our almost 6 year old was thrilled when we found a health food store in a
nearby town that sells Tofutti and even peanut butter Tofutti Cuties (like ice
cream sandwiches)!

Good luck!
Rose