NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kathy C. Shepard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 20:57:13 -0500
Hi Barbara,

I visited your web site and am impressed.  I have one concern, however,
and that is

"Wise CHOice also has been used without problem by diabetics and those
suffering from lactose intolerance and food allergies. However, it
should be noted that the product currently being shipped was
manufactured on a line that is used to make other products."

Dairy products?  Since I am allergic to milk protein (NOT LI) it is a
particular concern than NO dairy whatsoever be in the product.  Not even
from a line on which dairy products had been produced.

Thank you for any information you can provide.  And especially for
trying to make a product for those of us who have food allergies.

Kathy

http://members.tripod.com/~Expert_Foods/