C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 06:56:15 -0400
no lack of emphathy here. but, you can't control people replying to what is
on the list. none of us are mind readers and if i see something i can
answer, i can't know that 4 more people are also seeing it and replying.
    that has nothing to do with lack of careing or how we type or anything
of that nature, it is just the way things are. for all i know someone else
could be replying to this same message even as i type, even though you
directed it to me. how do you control that?