AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Yarl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 07:08:08 -0700
   ONE COMMUNITY, ONE PEOPLE!

Hello Africans and Friends of Africa.

In the cause of BUILDING & BRIDGING COMMUNITIES, we call on you
to support this worthy solidarity network.  African and other students from
other parts of the world are truly promoting the need to solidify
relationships
among all groups here in our diversified Madison community.   This deserves
our recognition and support.

Please support ASA.  Your added value could make a great difference in
enhancing and concretizing the unique relationship that is being built by
our tomorrow's community and world leaders.

Bravo and we are proud of you, the African Student Association (ASA),
UW-Madison.  May the Lord grace your efforts in building an One Community,
One People solidarity.

Cheers and God bless!

Richard Yarl
President, AAM