AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abu-Hassan Koroma <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 13:10:27 -0600
Uncle Ben:

The chances of  radical physical changes for now, are slim.  I am
lobbying "strategic" members of AWA to expedite my inclusion into the
Association.  That's how we do it in America.  If lobbying fails, I might
consider the courts.  But it is not a consideration  my table of action
yet.  I believe, with reasonable suggestions and significant support from
liberal women, the male passage of entrance will be cleared.  This could
actually be good news for you and I and the rest of the men who would
like to have a say rather than wait for their women to make reports.

Nina came over today with a "T"shirt that reads:  "Behind every
successful woman is HERSELF.  The HERSELF was emphatically underlined.  I
agreed with her.  Then I said, "Behind every successful man is "HIMSELF."
  Remember the poem, "In our little village?"  The elders are no longer
around so the boys can play with the girls.  It is just human.

Have a fun day.

Askia
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]