AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Adelaide Fiske <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 11:34:09 -0600
I am not quite whether the issue is that of Sierra Leone testing a troubled spot
rather than a leadership void filled by little boys who had not reach full
maturity running around under the cloak of pretended leadership irrespective
of the forms the leadership process takes. As for the thought that Nigeria may
be doing this with the hidden "pride agenda" I would say hardly. Where there
is mayhem I concur that all efforts should be made to restore order because
from one spark it is possible to find oneself in the midst of a brushfire. The
loss of human life on all sides is no pride or leadership stuff rather the lack
thereof.