AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Lassey, Mensah" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 08:57:45 -0600
Aggo's relayed reportage was devoid of any personal comments, it was an
enlightening expose.
I do however laud and applaud your suggestion for contributions in cash or
kind to help alleviate the sufferings of the masses.
I believe most of us will be willing to channel some resources into that
pool. I thrust the AAM will take that challenge.

Mensah.