AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"K.C. EKE" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 06:54:42 PST
Good morning brothers and sisters,
    Yes, Africa United Football club is now on the internet!  Please
visit my web site: http://members.tripod.com/~kceke
and click on "Soccer" from the menu and you will see your team.  We will
be modifying the web page frequently so be sure to put this link in the
bookmark.  Note that you can also reach us at:
[log in to unmask]  Our spring schedules and upcoming events
will also be put on our web page.  Happy browsing and thanks.

KC Eke
Team Captain