Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Alan Eugene Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 20:52:36 +1000
I have this new SCSI card.  I have an old Microtek scanner, with no
model number on it.  The scanner comes with a 50 pin to a Centronics
cable (on the scanner end).  I am beginning to wonder whether I can
connect this scanner to this adaptor.  First, apparently I need an
internal to external "Ultra" SCSI cable (in Adaptec's jargon).  How
can I tell whether this scanner will work with this card?   I'll try a
local shop for the cable.

I have read a few web pages/tutorials, but haven't sorted out what can
connect to what.  Where can I find a concise, yet thorough source of
information about such practical matters?

Thank you for any help, as well as, of course the consistently helpful
advice I have received in the past from the regulars on this list.

Alan Davis

Alan Davis

--
Alan E. Davis                       Marianas High School (Science Department)
AAA196, Box 10001    [log in to unmask]   http://www.saipan.netpci.com/~adavis