Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Susan Gompf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 22:13:34 -0400
I have H-P 4100C precision scan LT scanjet. Also H-P 882C deskjet printer. I have Gateway 450 comp. (win98/ie5). If you need more info pls. ask. I have only owned a comp. for 4 months, trying to teach myself. Q: Why can I not use scanner? Message says: Cannot access scanner. It is being accessed by another application. Want to run Precision Scan LT without scanner? A) How can I run a scanner without the scanner? B) In my pathetically limited way I have tried everything I know to find out what else is running and don't have another clue what to do? In the midst of all your incredibly confusing but impressive jargon, could you find time, please, to help a truly confused novice?

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org