Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 21:50:53 -0700
->
>I wanted to tell you of my experimentation with raw meat.  I ate 500 grams
>of raw minced beef - a whole Tasmanian
>salmon - some tuna.  I have been eating
>them raw -
welcome in the raw animal products world.
a suggestion from my experience of eating raw animals without seasonings or
preparations, :
my preference for taste and  paleo reasonning  goes to wild animals easy to
catch , like crabs, shrimps, shellfishs, small birds..( tuna specially are
deep water fish necessiting big boats)
they taste wonderful raw in comparaison with their cooked conterpart.
SHrimp, crabs and clams taste so sweet that makes them good to help me
limit my fruit consomption.
they are at their best after at least ripening at ambiant temperature for 24
hours after death or refrigeration.( the meat of crabs are tasteless  salty
and stick to the shell before that )
> If I eat too much fruit I notice the tendancy for depression/mood swings
same for me,  after 10 years of overeating fruits i came to augment my
consomption of  raw animal.meats. with the help of this list ( i needed some
authorization to allow myself to follow my  instinctive attraction.
jean-claude