Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 18:38:30 -0500
7Bit
From:
"~ Rainah ~" <[log in to unmask]>
Mary wrote:

>>Is there such a thing as pasture raised
>> pork? Where would you buy it? Or, do
>> you have to raise it yourself? Maybe all
>> we are learning about food after being
>> on a paleo diet is that perhaps we
>> should be raising at least some of our
>> own food?

Here in Fla. they have wild pigs, I have yet to try it, though...I'm
rather new to  animal protien.  But I plan to as soon as I can find
someone who hunts it and wants to share.  They mostly live in the woods
so I doubt that they eat any grains...
I think I am going to raise rabbits to eat.  I have a nieghbor who
raises fryers for $1.10 Lb.  Is this a good price?  Not slaughtered.
But they raise them on Nutreena (brand name, I think) What is in it I'm
not sure.