Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Rick Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 18:30:28 -0500
Kaiden:  The Omega plan which has previously discussed on these pages is worth
consulting and is a well researched approach;  the research cited is, IMHO,
much more balanced than some of the other popular press  best sellers;  there
is also a web site.  It is,  I think,  endorsed by S. Boyd Eaton.  By the
way,  you never responded to my post re what to do to save the evolutionary
fitness list once you bail.