NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Don Marcotte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 01:12:03 -0400
Well, I live in Toronto so that may be a problem. Beatrice Original  Soy
{something} is terrific. Beatrice is a US company so I would think their
products should be available in some parts of the US as well. Neilson's
0riginal Soy Delight is fairly good. Another product with the name So Good
is quite good as well. When I was in St. Maarten in March, there was a
product distributed by a Florida company which was OK. Unfortunately, I
can't remember its name.

Most soy milks taste awful..... The Beatrice product is good enough to go
on my wheat puffs or mini wheats! The rest are consigned to cooking duties
only.

Don M