NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Suzanne DiPiero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 08:35:02 -0800
This weeks local supermarket flyer advertised
Lactose-free Cakes, which stated "Kosher for
Passover."  Would this mean that they are free of whey
and casien as well?

For those in Massachusetts, this was the Stop and Shop
ad.  Do any of you fellow Bay-Staters know if I could
request one of these cakes any other time of the year?
 Or, better yet, if Shaw's has dairy free cakes
available.  I will need a cake for a christening this
summer, and would prefer to buy it, rather than make
one by hand, so I can spend time preparing other
foods.

Thanks
Suzanne