NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Susan Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 23:30:20 -0000
> Susan, have you considered making your own?

This is the part I'm finding difficult to get my head around......Baking
I hate cooking............I hate it with a passion..........
I love convenience foods.....

We received my daughters results Monday morning, and went to see the
dietician today,
but all I seem to do is say NO!, I visited my local Asda yesterday and
picked up a booklet listing all their own brand label foods which contain no
cows milk in the ingredients, but adjusting to a new life style is proving
to be a huge shock for me, I can't guess what my daughter is thinking.
Thank you every one for their help over the next few days I can see me
needing even more of it
Take Care
Susan