NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
explorer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 19:37:36 -0700
Hi,

My name is Cheryl Johnson and I have been on the no milk mail list for 3
years.  I am allergic to all milk sugars and proteins as well as gluten
and other foods.

I subscribe to a newsletter called  ABOUT HEALTHY LIVING.  The December
23, 1999 newsletter had a link to some interesting and very informative
info on casein.  Please take a look!

From:  Keith Spurgeon <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

ATTACK OF THE HIDDEN MILK
Casein is a component of milk, so those sensitive to it should avoid
the obvious dairy products.  However, in processed foods, casein is
hidden in odd places such as meat products and even liqueurs. Allergies
Guide Judy Tidwell uncovers some of the disguises milk wears.
http://allergies.about.com/library/weekly/aa122099a.htm

Hope this info is helpful.

Explorer
Cheryl Johnson