NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kay Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 14:32:49 -0700
I am wondering if anyone has had LI experiences with Kenny Rogers'
roasted chicken or knows of a site that may have info about their
foods/side dishes. I like the food there... but consistently have symptoms
even after ingesting  my usual Dairy-Ease that I take as a precaution at
most restaurants when I am not 100% certain of ingredients. That dosage
usually takes care of things like butter on the veggies or milk in mashed
potatoes. Like many of us, I also have numerous allergies. Wonder what's
in or on that chicken!

 Any advice? I may have to give up  yet another place I thought I should
be
able to cope with! (I guess we've all been there.)
Thanks guys! The info here is always soooo helpful.

Kay Peterson