AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Becky Kambeu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 07:21:35 PDT
Hello Mr. President,
Why could this not be done?
What is the exact purpose of this net?
Can people be allowed to express themselves without fear of prosecution?
Even a message such as announcing a well deserved promotion of one of ours?
I will appreciate answers to these questions
Thanks and good day!
Becky