AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Becky Kambeu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 21:05:22 PST
Dzibodi,
I chose to answer you, and not the rest of the family. I don't know what
damage you are talking about, but this is very scary. I don't intend to
querrel with your family, a public discussion should remain one, and the
name calling is useless. I don't have any personal problem with Aggo,
nor am I interested in any querrel between Aggo and anybody else.

Take care and hello to your family, including those who have outright
insulted me. That is ok, I can take it.

Becky