From:
Joel Elias <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 08:25:48 -0400

Following is a positive response I received from Nature's Path to my note
about accidental gluten ingestion from their barley malt containing corn
flakes.  Progress!!!

Dear Ms. Elias:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us with your concerns.  We at
Nature's Path truly enjoy the opportunity to respond to your concerns.

We have recently decided that we would no longer be producing the Fruit
Juice Corn Flakes with barley malt.  This would effectively make the
product Gluten Free.  The new packaging for this new gluten free Fruit
Juice Corn Flakes will reflect these changes.  The graphics for the new
product will also be different to help set it apart from the other
Honey'd Corn Flakes product that we make.  The changes should help
reduce the problems you encountered.  If you have any further questions
please contact me directly.

Thank you again for contacting me and we hope you will continue to
support Nature's Path products.

Sincerely

Parimal Rana, B.Sc.
Quality Assurance Manager