From:
Carol Lydick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 20:22:08 EDT

Recently my daughter moved to Switzerland.  She lives in a small town
outside Zurich.  The last part of her address is 8136 Gattikon.  I
believe that must be the town.

She visited a doctor because I had told her that European doctors were
more versed in CD. She brought her 4 year old to a doctor to be tested
for CD.  He has never heard of Celiac Disease.  He wants more information.
Does anyone have any information that can help my grandson in that area?
 Carol in NJ