From:
MARJORIE W ROGERS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 15:21:56 -0400

On Sunday May 2, please join The Healthy Villi, a Greater Boston Area
Celiac /DH Support Group.

Our  quarterly meeting will be held  at the Concord Lodge of Elks on Baker
Avenue in Concord, MA. from 2-4pm (registration at 1:30pm)

Speakers:

>Nixie Raymond, M.S. R.D.   addressing the Gluten Free Diet and its
Nutriton Concerns

>Barry Cadden of the New England Compounding Center of Framingham
addressing a compounding pharmacy's services for celiacs.

Followed by a short discussion group for those with Dermatitis
Herpetiformis.

Plus much more:   A Bountiful GF Brunch with recipes, GF tastes and samples
from new companies, Health Food store for shopping on premises, browse the
library, product research and handout tables.

Come share in the information and the fellowship of others with celiac
disease and DH.

For more information please call (508) 653-5465 or e-mail me at

Marge Rogers
Natick, MA
Memberhsip chair  The Healthy Villi