From:
"Aimee M. Bittinger" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 19:35:22 -0700

Here is a list that I got today from whitewave. I have been drinking the
chocolate silk because I read somewhere all silk is GF. I guess not.
I hope this helps some vegetarians/lactose free people. If you are allergic
to soy, stay away from these. happy eating!
-Aimee