From:
Thai One <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 01:00:03 EST

Guess what you are right about French's mustard. I just got their list of gf
foods.

But the plot thickens. There is wheat in the dry coleman's mustard but not in
the liquid hot and spicy. They said that the distilled vinegar is not from
grain. i did not get that in writing however but I did get that French's
mustards, worcestershire sauce, cattleman's bb-q sauce , frank's original
redhot sauce and french's potato sticks original  flavor are all gf.  You can
find the phone of the company rickitt coleman on the coleman's liquid mustard
and email me for the address if you can't

 Thaoine @aol.com in NY